September 20, 2017 | San Francisco | Hyatt Regency
BIOGRAPHY | RYAN PRINDIVILLE, DIRECTOR, STRATEGY & TRANSFORMATION, ARMANINO
Ryan heads the Strategy and Transformation practice at Armanino, providing management consulting, assessments and roadmaps for clients in all of Armanino’s business segments. He has extensive business, technology and operations leadership experience in Fortune 50, mid-market and entrepreneurial environments, and has led global teams in the Americas, Asia and Europe.
He has held line leadership and consulting roles in a range of industries, including retail/consumer goods, entertainment, hospitality, technology, healthcare, biotech and financial services. His multi-functional experience includes strategy, technology, product commercialization, innovation, operations, solution delivery, process improvement and management consulting. His areas of expertise include:
- Strategy, transformation and technology consulting
- Business architecture and process improvement
- M&A integration (teams, systems and processes)
- Organizational development, facilitation and team building
- Product development and innovation
- Solution development
- Project and program management
- Software architecture, implementation and development
Ryan is a certified Six Sigma / Lean Master Black Belt. He holds an MBA from the University of Southern California and a BA from the University of California at Santa Barbara.